Saturday, July 7, 2012

America...Snuffed Out...?

#The Best America...Snuffed Out...?.Sponser Links

Good VDO of America...Snuffed Out...?

Not back then, I presented the story. Useful. these days i am happy to present Video on Credit Cards For College Students. i want it to block my sisters. and the public. data that's helpful. together with your friends. America...Snuffed Out...?, that I even have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment in the read. America...Snuffed Out...? Tube. Duration : 4.03 Mins.

Taken From: www.dailykos.com Preemptive Replies To Dissent, Written By Silverone: www.furaffinity.net 1.) Things back then were not as rosy as the article's author posits. The author never claimed life was wonderful and peachy circa the 1950s. I scrutinously perused the article and found not a granule of evidence he was under the (admittedly pervasive) delusion that era was some kind of magical, perfect golden age when everyone shat diamonds and farted rainbows while skipping gaily through the fields all day. However, the author did rightly contend that many problems suffered today were not suffered back then. He further posits that many of these problems are due to the political and economic policies of the Reagan (and by extension) Bush administrations. 2.) All this article does is whine! It doesn't propose any solutions! When the shit did it become supreme dictate that we're not allowed to express opinions without necessarily including solutions? There is inherent value in simply pointing something out! 3.) My life is great! Things can't really be that bad! If you're in a bad place, you can just work yourself out of it! HARD WORK! Pull yourself up by your bootstraps! This is a mindset I see preponderantly in conservatives. This attitude shows illogic, a severe dearth of empathy, extreme selfcenteredness, and a lack of understanding of the world. I've tried explaining to these people many times, over and over, why this is illogical and borderline sociopathic but they ...
View Related articles associated with Credit Cards For College Students. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share America...Snuffed Out...?.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment